The TP (was: Re: Democracy Localization

On 20/04/2006, at 4:54 PM, Alexander Shopov wrote:

The Translation Project [1] is a much better fit, that Translation
Project was specifically designed to host the translation effort for
"offsite" projects, and it has a very large number of active
translators.
And some of those translators actively hate the TP robot and the general work flow in TP.
If I had a hammer/rail-or-nailgun
I would have certainly done something nasty and mutilating to the TP robot.

It's picky about syntax, but it does the job well. ;)

I prefer working for the TP: it's very efficient, and my updates come automatically to my InBox. Read your email, update your translations, email the result. Quick, easy and effective.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)