Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed [and 2.13!]

El dt 13 de 09 del 2005 a les 13:06 +0200, en/na Jordi Mallach va
escriure:
> Hey Markus,
>
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 11:40:43PM +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
> > I would be more than happy to do them :-)))
> >
> > Turkish is next and I have a rough guess that italian and sk are
> > following :-)
>
> We Catalans have all the release translated, including release notes and
> press release, but I still have no access to a system with 2.12 in
> Catalan where to get shiny screenshots. If you could build a CD for us
> (Josep already gave you the snippet translation, right?) we might be
> able to complete the task.

It's actually my fault, I sent the translation to "marcus bauser gmail
com" (mind the "bauser" instead of "bauer"), I think it should be fixed
now as Jordi Mas sent a translation of his own.

/Josep