Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed [and 2.13!]

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 16:50 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On 9/6/05, Marcus Bauer <marcus bauer gmail com> wrote:
> > The liveCD is up for testing, please give it a ride/thorough test and
> > post your feedback to the list :-)
> >
> > Download it here:
> > http://www.gnoppix.org/download/gnome-livecd-2.12-i386-en-1.iso
> >

> > And a quick translation is needed - ASCII only. If that makes no sense
> > in some languages we should leave it in english.
> >
> > -8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To start the live CD just press ENTER.
> >
> > In case that the boot process is not successful you can get
> > further advice by pressing [F1]
> > -8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > en, fr and de are already there. We urgently need es, br and it. All
> > other languages welcome - but no promise that we get liveCDs in every
> > language this time.
>
> People are still emailing me and asking why their language isn't
> available. Marcus, if people get you more startup bits, are you still
> willing to make more CDs?

I would be more than happy to do them :-)))

Turkish is next and I have a rough guess that italian and sk are
following :-)

Thus if even the italians do leave their lovly coffee bars and their
dolce far niente, I'm more than hopeful to get other translations as
well :°)

Marcus