Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed [and 2.13!]

Hey Markus,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 11:40:43PM +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
> I would be more than happy to do them :-)))
>
> Turkish is next and I have a rough guess that italian and sk are
> following :-)

We Catalans have all the release translated, including release notes and
press release, but I still have no access to a system with 2.12 in
Catalan where to get shiny screenshots. If you could build a CD for us
(Josep already gave you the snippet translation, right?) we might be
able to complete the task.

Thanks. :)
Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/