Can't checkout gtk+

Cc to cvsmaster since this is another CVS problem. :)

Hello all :)

I finally got around to the gtk+ po file today, but when I try to check out that dir., it doesn't work. The status page [1] says that it uses a branch, gtk-2-8, and that the file is in gtk+/po. You can see from the following output how spectacurly unsuccessful my checkout attempt was.
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$ cvs -z3 - d :ext:ME cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -r gkt-2-8 gtk+/po
cvs [server aborted]: no such tag gkt-2-8
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$

Should I be doing something differently?

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/vi/developer-libs/index.html