Re: Severely broken status pages

Hi Carlos,

Can you try using :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome for
mirroring on your end of l10n-status.gnome.org?

(or arranging with our sysadmins to get you a ssh key without
passphrase so it would be usable from scripts?)

On Sunday at 8:16, Clytie Siddall wrote:

>> It should (now) be using the anonymous CVS mirror anyway, which uses
>> pserver as before (i.e. it doesn't need to be changed to work SSH).
>
> They're still all yellow at this end, Ross. :(   15:45 +0930  11/9/05

Clytie, you've been pinging the wrong folks ;-)

Carlos Perello is our master of l10n-status 8-)

Cheers,
Danilo