Re: Re[2]: Committing to branches :(

On 01/09/2005, at 11:26 PM, Funda Wang wrote:

Ross> The way to do things, IIRC, is to do a 'cvs update -r gnome-2-12'.
FYI, I've wrote a simple php script to phrase translation-status.xml,
then checkout ChangeLog and LL.po under corresponding branches. So, this
script can be scheduled into crontab.

If anybody interested in this script, I'll be very glad to make it public.

Yes, please, Funda. Thankyou for going to the trouble to create it, and make it available. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)