Release-notes typos still current?

Hi everybody :)

I noticed these, while updating my release-notes translation yesterday; hope they're useful.

1.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rndevelopers.xml:36(para)
msgid "GtkTextView now allows you to set a background color for pargraphs, and you can now skip over invisible text when iterating."

"background color for _paragraphs_"

2.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rndevelopers.xml:41(para)
msgid "GtkToolButton can now use named icons from icon themes, and these iscons may also be used when dragging."

"these _icons_ may also be used"

3.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rndevelopers.xml:30(para)
msgid "In addition to these changes, which all GTK-based applications can use without recompilation, several new APIs have been added to make developement even easier. These include: <placeholder-1/>"

"added to make _development_"

4.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rndevelopers.xml:54(para)
msgid "The GTK+ library is already popular among developers who need to support multiple platforms, including Microsoft Windows as well as Linux and UNIX. For instance, artists may edit their images using GIMP and Inkscape on either Linux or Windows."

Do we need to put â marks after these products?

5.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnusers.xml:55(para)
msgid "The location is now shown with the GNOME's path bar instead of a text entry. The text path is still available via the Control-L keyboard shortcut."

"with Gnome's path bar" (no "the" needed)

6. If we're in string freeze for this doc., why does it still have a TODO?

#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnthanks.xml:9(para)
msgid "The GNOMEs who bring you this software are too numerous to mention by name, but in addition to the folks mentioned above, a few contributors deserve special thanks for exceptional contributions toward making this release possible: TODO: Update this for 2.12, if we have time."

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)