Re: web-based translation (Pootle) (Abel)

Abel Cheung wrote:

On 5/23/05, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:

Abel, I don't think anyone who is trying out Pootle wants to enforce
it as the only translation method.

Sorry for not making myself clear. What I mean is, if any team
decided to use it as the sole mean of translation, that's pretty
bad. If proper management is done so that both web translation
and manual translation can be readily merged or used, then
this diversion is good for everybody.

Pootle allows people to download PO files, work on them, and upload their changes... I think Rosetta does the same

David