Rosetta web based translation tool

Hi,

You probably heard about this but I couldn't find anything in the mailing list archives.

Anyway Rosetta [1][2] is a web based translation tool for linux apps. This makes it very easy for people to contribute to translations. If you read [2] you even see that they will support glossaries to make terms like File, Edit etc. consistent across applications.

It seems to me a very good idea if GNOME would start to do it's translations via rosetta because the hurdle to contribute for people is really low.

Jaap

[1] https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta
[2] http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/SupportingTranslations