Side effects after the power failure in the datacenter that hosts l10n-status

Seems like I have a small filesystem breakage  so the partition where
the status pages are built has been remounted as readonly.

I need to leave now so I will not be able to fix it until tonight.

Sorry for the problems that it can cause you.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Hoary (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org