Re: is there any use to keep translating gnome 2.10?
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: is there any use to keep translating gnome 2.10?
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:33:32 +0200
lÃr, 11,.06.2005 kl. 11.34 +0200, skrev Vincent Untz:
> (cc'ing release team)
> Le samedi 11 juin 2005 Ã 10:39 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
> > > So for instance, my recommendation is that, after 2.10.3 is released,
> > > you should concentrate on 2.11 and take care of the 2.10 branches only
> > > after you have 2.11 in a good status.
> > Current roadmap lists nothing but 2.10.1 which has already been
> > released.
> > Cheers,
> > Danilo
> > http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning_2fTwoPointEleven
> I'm pretty sure we will do 2.10.2 and 2.10.3. I don't know why they're
> not on the roadmap, though.
I'll definitely be doing a 2.10.2 real soon now. I've just been way too
busy with other stuff to get it going right now. I'll send out a call
for tarballs this weekend and hopefully have it done by next weekend.
] [Thread Prev