Re: is there any use to keep translating gnome 2.10?
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: is there any use to keep translating gnome 2.10?
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:34:28 +0200
(cc'ing release team)
Le samedi 11 juin 2005 Ã 10:39 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
> > So for instance, my recommendation is that, after 2.10.3 is released,
> > you should concentrate on 2.11 and take care of the 2.10 branches only
> > after you have 2.11 in a good status.
> Current roadmap lists nothing but 2.10.1 which has already been
I'm pretty sure we will do 2.10.2 and 2.10.3. I don't know why they're
not on the roadmap, though.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.
] [Thread Prev