Re: xml2po (gnome-doc-utils)

On 29/12/2005, at 4:27 PM, Daniel Macks wrote:

Perhaps you haven't selfupdated lately (on the Source menu)? The
libxml-pyXX packages were added fairly recently...

Drat. I thought FC would do that automatically when I booted it. Evidently not. self-updating now...

Hmm, it's busy: needs to download some new packages to update itself.

... <Clytie sneaks off to translate>

Woa! Lots of stuff under libxml now. :)

Also miraculously, gnome-doc-utils has appeared. I think I was advised to install the whole thing (my poor hard disk...). FinkCommander has just told me it will install the libxml2 packages we've discussed, so it looks like everything is going to work!

Thankyou very much for your help.

Can I set fink to self-update automatically in some way? I'm likely to forget things, so it helps to have things set to happen anyway.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)