Re: non-latin accelerator keys

> > I can't use à as the accelerator since it requires multiple keystrokes.
>
> Can't you use decomposed form? I.e. "_AÌlbum" (Pango should[1] still
> show it the same, though it's in practice of a bit worse appearance
> depending on the font; for reference, I used combining acute U+0301
> after "A" here).

Yes, I could. But I still don't think it's necessary, since I could solve
the whole thing by using another letter as the accelerator (Also, I think
users wouldn't like that solution so much. At least, _I_ would critisize if
I saw a translation like that.).

Nonetheless, what Clytie pointed is a real problem: not having options for
accelarators. The feature we're "asking" for isn't completely essential for
Brazilian Portuguese, but as I could see, it's quite that way for Vietnamese
and, therefore, is worth to be implemented (although I know it might not be
that easy to do so). If it really comes to be implemented I'll be really
thankful.

Thank you, once more.

Raphael Higino