Re: Should translators change source strings?

On 12/08/2005, at 12:03 AM, David Fraser wrote:

Why not have a file in the PO directory with a list of pending changes? Then the translator who finds a bug simply adds it to that file, and those who are capable of changing the source and the PO files can pick up a set of bugs in one swoop...

As always, David, you are a big help. Thankyou. :)

This is something all translators could do, when they edit the ChangeLog, edit the Bugs or New_Changes file as well. Everything in one place. Elegant. ;)

Could we do this?

Would it work for developers? I report a lot of typos, and I notice most developers get onto those pretty quickly. How useful would they find such a file?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)