Re: Announcement: string change in gnome-control-center, about-me capplet

On 08/08/2005, at 3:35 PM, Adam Weinberger wrote:

One of them says "password is to simple" (it might be too short, I don't remember which).

This is also a current error in gdm2. I was about to report is as a bug. Should I still do that?

If a string has a major grammar or spelling error like that, then it should definitely have a bug filed against it.

Done.

I seem to spend half my time in Bugzilla at Gnome. :(

It's not too bad when I update the files, but the first pass ... LOTS of errors. Is it possible to run an English spellchecker over the .po files?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)