Re: CVS clarification and intltool (late) (Vincent)

Vincent, thankyou for your very helpful replies. :) Sorry for the delay in response.

On 14/04/2005, at 7:54 PM, Vincent van Adrighem wrote (in part):

Alternatively, you can use my script "process-translation" in module
gnome-i18n/process-translation, which does this for you. Very handy when
you need to commit several translations at once.

If you want to checkout ALL translations for your own language (rarely
used), you can use fetch-translation (also in
gnome-i18n/process-translation module). It downloads all translations
from l10n-status.gnome.org for your language.

These sound like a wonderful idea, Vincent. Where do I find them? I'm using MacOSX, so I don't have Gnome, I just translate it (not the best situation, but we have very few translators). My coordinator just pointed me to this page:

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/vi/desktop/index.html

and said Go for it. So I don't know where to find things. Where do I find your excellent tools, please?

As stated in the other mail, you don't really need intltool itself. Just
msgfmt to check (and maybe the gettext-lint package for extra checks).

Well, that's good news. I have gettext up to date. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhÃm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

á thÃnh phá Renmark, tái mián sÃng cáa Nam Ãc