CVS clarification

Hi guys :)

I finally have my CVS login working, but I don't quite understand the procedure.

Do we really need to check out _all_ the language po files for _each_ module? Do we really need to check out _each_ module separately?

I'm sure I must have this wrong: it's so ponderous.

Is it not possible simply to check out all .po files for your own language, or all .po files for all modules in a particular branch?

I'm confused.

Thankyou for any clarification on this.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhÃm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

á thÃnh phá Renmark, tái mián sÃng cáa Nam Ãc