Re: eo status

tis 2004-09-28 klockan 04.02 skrev Артём Попов:
> > Artem, please let us know if you have any questions. You'll find what
> > you should translate for full GNOME support at
> > http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/eo/developer-libs/ and
> > http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/eo/desktop/. Once you have some
> > finished po files, please send them to me (UTF-8-encoded, validated with
> > msgfmt, and gzipped) or put them on a web page somewhere where I can
> > fetch them. Alternatively, you can send them to anyone else with a CVS
> > account willing to commit the files for you. After you've contributed a
> > few translations this way, you can request for a CVS account of your own
> > by following the instructions at
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/. Also, please create a
> > Bugzilla account at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ if you haven't got one
> > already, and please let me know when you've done so. Good luck!
>
> Yes, I have a bugzilla account (tfwo mail ru) already. But I cannot
> figure out how bugzilla can be used for i18n purposes?

We have a "l10n" component where people are supposed to report bugs in
translations (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n). I
have now changed the default owner of the Esperanto component to be you
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editcomponents.cgi?product=l10n).

> Christian, I cannot send e-mail directly to you, here's the error log:

Ok, fixed, thanks for letting me know.