Re: eo status

mÃn 2004-09-27 klockan 10.12 skrev ÐÑÑÑÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ:
> > > I've recently tried to contact the esperanto (eo) team, as described on
> > > the gtp pages, no success currently. Still, I'd like to help with eo
> > > translation in my spare time, because I enjoy gnome in eo quite a much.
> > > 2 questions now:
> > > 1. how to submit translated messages in case the contact listed on gtp
> > > is not responding?
> > > 2. if I want a .po to go to the next bugfix, should I provide both .po
> > > files for GNOME_2_8 and HEAD? in this case and is there an easy way to
> > > reuse one in another (merge?)?
> > > --Artem
> >
> > According to http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html, JoÃl
> > Brich <joel brich laposte net> is the current Esperanto [eo]
> > coordinator.
> >
> > Joel, are you there? If you don't reply within a week from now, we'll
> > have to appoint a new Esperanto coordinator.
> >
> > ÐÑÑÑÐ, please remind us after a week has passed. Please also let us know
> > if you would want to be the new Esperanto coordinator, or if you know
> > someone else that would.
>
> Well, a little remainder on eo translation status. If nobody else
> wants to be the new eo coordinator, i think i'll try this.

Ok, since a week has passed and JoÃl hasn't replied, I've changed the
Esperanto coordinator for the GTP to be Artem Popov on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html.

Artem, please let us know if you have any questions. You'll find what
you should translate for full GNOME support at
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/eo/developer-libs/ and
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/eo/desktop/. Once you have some
finished po files, please send them to me (UTF-8-encoded, validated with
msgfmt, and gzipped) or put them on a web page somewhere where I can
fetch them. Alternatively, you can send them to anyone else with a CVS
account willing to commit the files for you. After you've contributed a
few translations this way, you can request for a CVS account of your own
by following the instructions at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/. Also, please create a
Bugzilla account at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ if you haven't got one
already, and please let me know when you've done so. Good luck!