Re: "Apparent" string-freeze breaks in gok, gnopernicus

Today at 23:29, Christian Rose wrote:

> As Abel pointed out, other people have been doing emergency releases of
> intltool in the past. So it's definately doable, and I'm sure that
> Kenneth doesn't mind.

Ok.  That seems a sane policy.

> Please *no*. There are two ways of translating GNOME: Either by fetching
> pot/po files from the translation status pages, or by generating the
> pot/po files directly from CVS. The results of these methods should
> never differ.

Yeah, I see the point you're trying to make.  I see the pros and cons
of both methods, and can understand which you weight more.

Predictability and stability is important, I agree, and we want to aim
for translators to have the easiest job possible.

Cheers,
Danilo