String freeze breaking sorry

Dear i18n team,

 I am sorry for asking such a thing.

I have two short strings (for wich I had to feel bad myself on another platforms) what are missing from gnome-applets (the most important part of my applet, the link to the chooser). Without this strings my applet (the Gnome Keyboard Applet) cannot be reached from the UI.

If release-team or you reject this change the applet will be missing from this major release, too. Please forget me my blindness (I haven't recognised you have been in big work) for ruining your job and please accept this change.

 Best regards,
  Shooby

--
Szabolcs Ban