Re: Ideas for a new logo

I really like the world-color foot. Looks great! But there's a continent
missing. I don't know if this is a problem, because you can't see the
whole world on a globe anyway. But I really like it. You should add more
polish. Don't know how though. ;-)

The flag foot can be objectionable to some people, so we should try and
avoid it. Maybe if you pick unobjectionable flags, we can make it work.
It's not like we can put every flag on the thing anyway...

Nice mockups Metin!

Kind regards,
Vincent

--