Ideas for a new logo

Hi,

I'm thinking things like:

The gnome foot morphed into an earthican globe

Maybe something like atlas (or a gnome) carrying the earth.

Or the gnome-foot speaking many languages, with a little mouth or
something (with english script, asian script, hebrew script....just a
few different scripts coming out of it's mouth)

The earth with a magnifying glass over it, and you see little gnome feet
scattered all over the world

Just some ideas off the top of my head.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem