Re: Turkmen Team

> This is the reason of our demand for being the coordinator. To become
> stronger during the convincing effords. Not for personal reasons. Or
> not because we find anyone inadequate in their effords. We will
> continue to work for the realization of this project in Turmenia as a
> part of GTP if possible or some other way if it is not.

I'm going to wade in as I've been following this thread and find the
discussion very interesting.

I can understand why you want to be seen as coordinator but you have to
accept that you can't just wade in and displace a guy who is already
doing a job just because you have money or a "higher reason".

Maybe if you want to gain kudos and get involved a good place to start
might be the gnome/turkmen website which as of this moment is notably
absent.

http://kakilik.sourceforge.net/

Instead of trying to take over, helping out in this respect would put
you in good stead with both your investors and the project. Of course
strings are what drives a project so i'm sure those would be very
welcome aswell.

Also, maybe some kind of sponsorship deal would be possible, I'm pretty
sure that the Malayam team is sponsored to some extent and I'm sure
others are.

http://www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam/about.html

Fran

--