Re: Turkmen Team

Hi, Francus

> Maybe if you want to gain kudos and get involved a
> good place to start
> might be the gnome/turkmen website which as of this
> moment is notably
> absent.
>
> http://kakilik.sourceforge.net/

we regiseterd a separate domain now and we get
50 mb web space.
  www.kakilik.org
we will upload this site next week.  80% of php
codes for this site is ready now.

Mr. Erdal and his group always welcomes to our
group. they can help us in our work. they can
convince governments and companies to use
linux, gnome, OOo and any opensource software.

the translating project in any condition
will continue the work and they can use the
[un]translated software in their applications.
they can make a distribution and sell it.

they can widespread the opensource software
with many dollars they have. and they can
take us manpowers and some other resources
[computer, wideband internet access and ...)
to make the progress speedy.

sincerely

=====
Ghorban Mohammad Tavakkoli