Re: GUADEC 2004 and talks

Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome.org> writes:

> I will go if I pass an exam next month because the second opportunity
> for that exam is the last GUADEC day :-(

Then I sure hope you'll pass that exam next month -- I pretty much
have same situation, but I'm not as pessimistic as you are :-P

(Actually, I'm a bit more luckier, with my exams ending just before
GVADEC starts :)

So, if all works out well, GTP crew might prove to be the largest one
there -- maybe your idea of requiring gettext 0.12 for 2.8 is not that
crazy anymore ;)

Cheers,
Danilo