Re: Klingon localization of GNOME

I have to say here, Who will understand klingon?! Even I don't
understand it ;) as said it's all about fun, so having a klingon
alpahbet will make you maybe learn the pronounciation and then speak and
read it, BUT it's all for fun so if someone is not interested in the
star trek universe he will not use this lcoale anyway!!!

On the other hand, I am in favour of a klingon gnome as long as ppl who
want to make this happen are there!

It is funnny :) That's the whole point I think!

yours
Arafat