Re: Klingon localization of GNOME
- From: Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: rama uklinux net, Jordi Mallach <jordi sindominio net>,Stephen Holmes <sholmes novell com>, einfeldt earthlink net,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, tlhIngan-Hol kli org
- Subject: Re: Klingon localization of GNOME
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:36:05 +0100
I have to say here, Who will understand klingon?! Even I don't
understand it ;) as said it's all about fun, so having a klingon
alpahbet will make you maybe learn the pronounciation and then speak and
read it, BUT it's all for fun so if someone is not interested in the
star trek universe he will not use this lcoale anyway!!!
On the other hand, I am in favour of a klingon gnome as long as ppl who
want to make this happen are there!
It is funnny :) That's the whole point I think!
] [Thread Prev