Klingon localization of GNOME (was Re: Localisation Guide)

Is there a supported Klingon font supported in the Gnome distro?

Stephen Holmes
Localisation Manager - User Experience Services

Voice:  +353-1-605-8087
Fax:     +353-1-605-8200
Cell:     +353-86-833-5027

Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> menthos@gnome.org 05/01/2004 23:24:35 >>>
mån 2004-01-05 klockan 23.16 skrev Christian Einfeldt:
> I am a member of the Klingon Language Institute (KLI), which is a
> non-profit group of amateur and professional linguists who study,
> speak, and write in the Klingon language, which is a mature, fully
> developed language created by Mark Okrand, Ph.D. for the Star Trek
> series.  Some of the members of the KLI are interested in localizing
> Klingon to OpenOffice.org.  It would seem that progress in localizing
> Klingon to OpenOffice.org would also be useful to advancing the GNOME
> localization of Klingon.
>
> I was unable to find any reference to localizing Klingon into GNOME.
> Has anyone undertaken that project?  If so, I would be interested to
> hear of the progress of your project.

Noone has, to the best of our knowledge, started any effort for
localizing GNOME into Klingon yet. You can find the official list of
existing GNOME translation teams here:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Are you volunteering to localize GNOME into Klingon? In that case you're
most welcome! You can find instructions for joining the GNOME
Translation Project at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html. Please let us know if
you need any further help!