Re: Klingon localization of GNOME

+++ Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 07:36:05PM +0100 +++
Arafat Medini e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> I have to say here, Who will understand klingon?! Even I don't
> understand it ;) as said it's all about fun, so having a klingon
> alpahbet will make you maybe learn the pronounciation and then speak and
> read it, BUT it's all for fun so if someone is not interested in the
> star trek universe he will not use this lcoale anyway!!!
>
> On the other hand, I am in favour of a klingon gnome as long as ppl who
> want to make this happen are there!
>
> It is funnny :) That's the whole point I think!

Silly stuff like a Klingon localisation will also earn GNOME brownie
points with the geek community and calm those who think GNOME has
"sold out" to the corporate conspiracy of the week (as featured on
Slashdot).

mawa
--
Immerrechtsfahrer!