[OT] Re: Unicode Fonts and Vera

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:08:25 +0000
Sander Vesik <Sander.Vesik@Sun.COM> wrote:

> No it does not - it has barely anything outside iso-8859-15 at all,
> practicly all of latin extended-A, extended-B and extended additional
> are missing.

Sorry for the OT question, but you might be able to help me - can you suggest
an all-purpose font with glyphs for as many character sets as possible? It
does not have to be TTF, but it would be even better if so.

Thanks.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

PGP signature