Re: [Fwd: Rhythmbox localization]

ons 2004-02-04 klockan 14.04 skrev Colin Walters:
> From: Peter Slavov <pslavov@i-space.org>
> To: walters@verbum.org
> Subject: Rhythmbox localization
> Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:50:15 +0200
>
> Hello,
> my name is Peter Slavov and I have translated Rhythmbox in bulgarian.
> I am sending it to you and I hope that you will include it in the next
> version.

Hi Peter!
Rhythmbox translations are handled by the GNOME Translation Project
(GTP). I'm confident that your contribution is most welcome by everyone,
but please join the GTP and make contact with the existing Bulgarian GTP
team (please see http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html and
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html).

You won't be required to translate anything other than what you want
yourself, so there's no such drawbacks for you with joining. But having
translators working on GTP translations actually be working through the
GTP and together with the GTP language teams helps us enormously and
helps avoid duplicated efforts and confusion.

So please join the GTP and your language team!

Thanks,
Christian

(To Colin: Thanks for the notice. You may want to make use of
http://www.gnome.org/~menthos/package-translation-guide-template.html on
the Rhythmbox web pages or some such.)