Rhythmbox translation schedule
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Rhythmbox translation schedule
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:08:43 -0500
Rhythmbox is no longer proprosed for GNOME 2.6. We have decided to not
keep quite to the same schedule, but instead to delay for probably about
a month to give us time to finish some features.
I've noticed a ton of updated translations coming in, which is awesome,
but I just wanted to let you guys know that we aren't yet in UI freeze
or a string freeze. I think we will be in about 1-2 weeks though,
possibly more. So you may want to wait on the translations until then.
If not, that's great too! :)
This is a digitally signed message part
] [Thread Prev