Rhythmbox translation schedule

Hi,

Rhythmbox is no longer proprosed for GNOME 2.6.  We have decided to not
keep quite to the same schedule, but instead to delay for probably about
a month to give us time to finish some features.

I've noticed a ton of updated translations coming in, which is awesome,
but I just wanted to let you guys know that we aren't yet in UI freeze
or a string freeze.  I think we will be in about 1-2 weeks though,
possibly more.  So you may want to wait on the translations until then.
If not, that's great too! :)

Thanks!

This is a digitally signed message part