Re: Rhythmbox translation schedule

Well generally I formyself translate such great apps #cough# #cough# ;)
directly without asking about a feature freeze, as feautre freeze means
that 30 strings maybe will be added or will change, maybe more maybe
less but the whole concept is there... So translators don't really care
or wait for it...
best example is the status page for gnome 2.6!

yours
Arafat Medini
Arabic gnome coordiantor