Re: gnome-terminal messages not clear for me

Kaixo!

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 01:14:36PM +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:

> > tor 2004-08-26 klockan 22.47 skrev Pablo Saratxaga:
> >> I put suitable lines for all *.po files;
> >> and also added two more encodings:
> >
> > much as I think that your commit was probably helpful to many, I don't
> > think we should be modifying other translator's translations without
> > neither advance permission nor advance notice.

Yes, sorry; I wasn't intending to do any harm.

> I second this.  Pablo updated Serbian translations even though we knew
> what this field was about, and intentionally put it the way we did
> (simply "UTF-8,current").

Well, my idea was to put the encodings usually used previously,
as a common complaint with the switching to utf-8 is that display
is broken when ssh'ing to another machine still using old encoding.
(and for Serbian I put both latin and cyrillic as I suppose most of
the translation is done with a common source)

Sorry for the trouble.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]