Re: Yelp string freeze breakage (was: Yelp stuff)

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 01:11, Christian Rose wrote:
> fre 2004-08-06 klockan 03.59 skrev Funda Wang:
> > Christian>  you either need to move these new string changes to HEAD, or
> > Christian> make a gnome-2-8 branch out of the existing gnome-2-6 branch.
> >
> > Which yelp branch will we go with gnome 2.8? The branch showed in stat page
> > is gnome-2-6. Is it correctly?
>
> The best way to know for sure is always to ask the maintainer (which in
> the case of Yelp is Shaun) so I'm cc:ing him again.
>
> But I guess things haven't changed and Shaun's first statement that Yelp
> from the yelp gnome-2-6 branch will still be used for GNOME 2.8 is still
> true.

Correct.  I have considered HIGifying the error dialogs, which would be
string changes.  If I did this, I'd make a gnome-2-8 branch.  But that
branch would be made from the gnome-2-6 branch, so that's still the
branch to be on.  There's a lot of docs work still to be done, though,
so it's unlikely that I'll get around to this.

--
Shaun