Re: Yelp string freeze breakage (was: Yelp stuff)

fre 2004-08-06 klockan 03.59 skrev Funda Wang:
> Christian>  you either need to move these new string changes to HEAD, or
> Christian> make a gnome-2-8 branch out of the existing gnome-2-6 branch.
>
> Which yelp branch will we go with gnome 2.8? The branch showed in stat page
> is gnome-2-6. Is it correctly?

The best way to know for sure is always to ask the maintainer (which in
the case of Yelp is Shaun) so I'm cc:ing him again.

But I guess things haven't changed and Shaun's first statement that Yelp
from the yelp gnome-2-6 branch will still be used for GNOME 2.8 is still
true.