Re: Translation of gnome user guide / FAQ files

Hi there,

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 17:02, Tímár András wrote:
> If someone with strong programming skills could borrow ideas from SDLX
> and implement a tool like that as a free software, a new glory era would
> begin for all of the free software translators.

I agree - myself and a colleague are working on a translation tool at
Sun (though we didn't borrow ideas from anyone - there's plenty of other
translation tools out there, some are even free, like omegaT), and will
be working toward trying to get our tools open-sourced, since they're
quite good imho and could be useful to the outside world.

I still can't give definite dates or details (so I'll shut up) but we're
still on track - nobody's said "no" *so far* ... <fingers crossed>

	cheers,
			tim