Re: Translation of gnome user guide / FAQ files

On ศ., 2003-10-31 at 00:02, Tímár András wrote:
> 2003-10-30, cs keltezéssel 12:45-kor Jatin Nansi ezt írta:
>
> > My problem is that its going to be very troublesome to translate these
> > XML files in a regular text editor. So is there any simpler method for
> > this job ?

I find editting XML files with a text editor pretty straightforward. But
if text editors aren't for you, Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME.

http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/conge/

I hear it's usable, but still a little buggy. If you save your work
regularly enough, it shouldn't be a problem. I've used it a few times
out of interest, a few months back and it was looking very promising.

Regards,

--
Ross