Re: "Weekly" translations status update (Sep 21st--Oct 5th)

2003-10-06, h keltezéssel 05:03-kor Danilo Segan ezt írta:
> Hi everyone,
> I didn't have time to send last weekly update, so this one covers two
> weeks.
>
> During last two weeks, supported languages have restored faith in
> humanity, and it's manifested in better support for Azerbaijani (now at
> 100%, up 15%), Vietnamese (up 7%), Japanese (6%) and others.
>
> Significant work was also carried out for Norwegian Nynorsk (up 8%),
> Basque (5%), Bengali (4%)...
>
> But hey, why I'm telling you all this when you can read it all for
> yourself -- enjoy.
>
> 30 supported languages (over 80% strings translated):

Hmmm. I wonder why the deleted empty msgstr "" below the untranslated
msgid counts as a good translation in the GNOME translation statistic
system. I'm not particularly interested in percentages but some people
do and probably they would like to see realistic statistics.

Some groups deleted the empty msgstr's from their partially translated
PO files and made the world think that GNOME is fully supported in their
language.

Regards,
Andras Timar