Re: Proposed status page changes
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposed status page changes
- Date: 01 Dec 2003 00:21:30 +0100
lör 2003-11-29 klockan 14.21 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> > Yes, but I think introducing an artificial "developer-app" section is
> > confusing, since there is no such release. I think the only artificial
> > section we should have is "extras", because we need a section that
> > covers everything that is not part of any release. All the other
> > sections should match actual releases.
> developer-app was a proposed section with the GNOME 2.0 release (or 2.2,
> I don't remember it correctly...)
> Now it's not used so I'm with you, just remove it.
Ok, done now. The "developer-app" section has been removed and
everything in it moved to "extras".
][Date Next] [Thread Prev