Re: Weird problem in gedit
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi polito it>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Weird problem in gedit
- Date: 11 Mar 2003 19:22:50 +0100
tis 2003-03-11 klockan 10.53 skrev Paolo Maggi:
> > What version of intltool are
> > you using?
> I'm using 0.25 from CVS.
Perhaps it's because you use a CVS version, and I don't (I use the
released 0.25 version from the tarball). Perhaps you can try the 0.25
version from tarball and see if you get my results.
If it's due to a problem with the 0.25 version, you should probably bug
the intltool developers for a new release. There is a mailing list for
intltool at http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/xml-i18n-tools/.
] [Thread Prev