Re: Extended locale codes (was Re: Wonder if Matupi in Daai ???)

четвртак, 10. јул 2003. 20:19:47 CEST — Pablo Saratxaga написа:
> Kaixo!
>
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 07:31:27PM +0200, Danilo Segan wrote:
>
> > Still, since we're already special casing some languages (in Gnome
> > it's Serbian, in Glibc, there are a few more), maybe this is a good
> > starting
>
> There is also now Uzbek (uz: latin, uz@Cyrl: cyrillic)

Sorry, I must have missed that. No offence meant to Uzbekistani (I hope
this is correct) translators. Thanks for the correction.

So, we already have a pattern that we follow. Then, it might be a good
idea to wait on official POSIX proposition for script identifiers
before we opt for any change. Anyone disagrees (if noone disagrees,
I'll take it that everyone agrees, because that means no changes ;-)?

Cheers,
Danilo