Re: Please, don't touch translation-status.xml until saturday

Em 16 Jan 2003 23:14:07 -0300, German Poo Caaman~o <gpoo@ubiobio.cl> escreveu:

> El jue, 16-01-2003 a las 21:13, Carlos Perelló Marín escribió:
[...]
> Hi carlos, very nice.  But It doesn't show the current status,
> at least Spanish translations looks nearest to 100% than
> the reality.
>
> I mean, on core I know we are at 100%, but not in fifth-toe
> and extras (gnome-office, developers, etc.)

I guess it is because the "translation" from the old xml format
is not yet complete... if you check those sections you'll notice
only a few modules are inside them.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>