Re: Please, don't touch translation-status.xml until saturday

El vie, 17-01-2003 a las 03:14, German Poo Caaman~o escribió:
> El jue, 16-01-2003 a las 21:13, Carlos Perelló Marín escribió:
> > Hi boys, girls. I think that I have ready the new status pages ;-)
> >
> > The status pages are better but are not finished. I want to add new
> > features (as always) :-)
> >
> > If you want to see how they look like:
> > http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n
> >
> > The translation-status.xml has a new DTD (only small changes) so I need
> > to translate the old .xml to the new format. I will finish it tomorrow.
> > It's too late and I want to go to sleep.
> >
> > Please, send me comments about new status pages.
>
> Hi carlos, very nice.  But It doesn't show the current status,
> at least Spanish translations looks nearest to 100% than
> the reality.
>
> I mean, on core I know we are at 100%, but not in fifth-toe
> and extras (gnome-office, developers, etc.)

As I said, I don't have a full translation-status.xml file. I did the
actual stats witho only five or six modules. When I finish the
translation.xml modification It will show the reality.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente