Please, don't touch translation-status.xml until saturday

Hi boys, girls. I think that I have ready the new status pages ;-)

The status pages are better but are not finished. I want to add new
features (as always) :-)

If you want to see how they look like:
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n

The translation-status.xml has a new DTD (only small changes) so I need
to translate the old .xml to the new format. I will finish it tomorrow.
It's too late and I want to go to sleep.

Please, send me comments about new status pages.

If I don't get any big error with all GNOME modules, I will upload the
new pages as soon as the build ends (I suppose that tomorrow at 21:00
UTC)

As you can see they look like another project's status pages... yes, I
got their html code, it's GPL. I really love Free software.

Cheers.

P.S.: Those pages have a top10 ranking and I want to add something like
the table that Christian has just sent to the list, it's easy :-)

Good night.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente