Re: Please, don't touch translation-status.xml until saturday

El jue, 16-01-2003 a las 21:13, Carlos Perelló Marín escribió:
> Hi boys, girls. I think that I have ready the new status pages ;-)
>
> The status pages are better but are not finished. I want to add new
> features (as always) :-)
>
> If you want to see how they look like:
> http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n
>
> The translation-status.xml has a new DTD (only small changes) so I need
> to translate the old .xml to the new format. I will finish it tomorrow.
> It's too late and I want to go to sleep.
>
> Please, send me comments about new status pages.

Hi carlos, very nice.  But It doesn't show the current status,
at least Spanish translations looks nearest to 100% than
the reality.

I mean, on core I know we are at 100%, but not in fifth-toe
and extras (gnome-office, developers, etc.)

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo@ubiobio.cl