Re: string addition

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 02:57:49PM +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > People in central Europe would not be able to ssh to their older
> > Linux/UNIX systems or view documents in that encoding.
>
> As a German, I always thought iso-8859-2 is used in Eastern Europe;
> otherwise you are completely right.

You may be right, I am just going by what it says in Mozilla. ;-)
Should I label the encoding something else?

According to a page from google it covers "Bosnian, Croatian, Czech,
Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian (in Latin transcription),
Serbocroatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian"

Havoc