Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:40:51 +1100
From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org>
To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list@gnome.org>,
	GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers@gnome.org>
Subject: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.2 Release Candidate 1 (2.1.90)

Hey gang,

Hope you've all had a rocking Christmas and New Year's! Especially if you
don't happen to celebrate them - there's nothing like getting presents or
being kissed at midnight for seemingly no reason. I hope no one has fallen
prey to those highly addictive staples of the season - food and sleep.

Meanwhile, we have a Big Milestone to tackle next week: Release Candidate 1!

   Please release fresh tarballs by the end of this Monday, 6th January.

Oh, and please remember that we are in FULL FREEZE, strings and all. Any
changes MUST be confirmed by the release team. Please Cc gnome-i18n if you
need to make any string changes.

Now for a bit of CRAZY SPANKAGE ACTION. Some modules have not been updated
recently, so I've listed these by last-updated-release, compared to 2.1.5.
Some of the less relevant modules have been removed from this list, and a
few modules are specially labelled, as they've been updated since 2.1.5.

  Modules that have not been updated since 2.1.0:

    GConf
    gnome2-user-docs
    gnome-mime-data
    gtk-engines
    libglade
    libgtop
    libIDL
    scrollkeeper

  Modules that have not been updated since 2.1.1:

    linc (released since 2.1.5)

  Modules that have not been updated since 2.1.2:

    ggv (released since 2.1.5)

  Modules that have not been updated since 2.1.3:

    bonobo-activation
    gdm (released since 2.1.5)
    gnome-system-monitor
    gtk-doc
    libart_lgpl
    libbonoboui
    libgail-gnome
    librsvg

  Modules that have not been updated since 2.1.4:

    eog
    file-roller
    gconf-editor
    gnome-media
    gnome-terminal
    gst-plugins
    gstreamer
    libwnck
    metacity
    nautilus-media
    startup-notification
    vte

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
    "Not to mention that there's simply no way to explain what a 'window
   manager' is without descending into 'PC Load Letter?!' technobabble."

----- End forwarded message -----